RELIABLE FORKLIFT REPAIR, SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Industry Leading Forklift Repair Service With Highest Quality Parts
We specialise in forklift repairs, service & maintenance and routine servicing at an affordable price!
We provide fast on-site service to troubleshoot and dig out the source of the problem; we use genuine and well-fit parts to keep your forklift running as efficiently as possible.
If forklifts are not your core line of business, engage us to help you service your forklift product as required.
We work on all major brands of forklift:
We repair and service all types of forklift:
Why Opt For Routine Servicing Plan?
To achieve optimum performance and maximum trade-in value for your forklift, it is wiser to consider a routine forklift servicing plan.
- It provides an ongoing upkeep of your forklifts
- It helps detect any minor problems before they turn into something that have serious impacts on your business operation
- It offers you peace of mind of your forklift investment
Here are some important things to take note, in order to increase the overall up-time and lifespan of your forklift:
- Service intervals: Make sure to service your equipment within stipulated intervals. This helps in improving the operational life of the forklift and fuel consumption characteristics.
- Daily checks: Run daily checks for water, oils and tyres as recommended in the main routine maintenance procedures. Additionally, check safety features like the rating plate, seat-belt, mirrors and the emergency disconnect.
- Report issues immediately: To avoid major breakdowns, fix forklift problems immediately as they get noticed. Piling up the problems may lead to an automatic and complete failure of the equipment.
- Lift fork tines: Lifting fork tines helps in reducing excessive wear and tear to improve their operational life and also save on fuel.
- Hydraulic hoses: They should be checked for wear and tear. Arrangements for replacements should be made before they eventually fail.
- Vacuum cleaning unit: Blow the vacuum cleaning unit attached to the forklift and the radiator using compressed air, at least once per week. These will free them from clogging and causing accidents on the work floor.
- Handling personnel: Make sure that your operators are trained and licensed to reduce the number of times the forklift will require servicing due to poor handling. Safety is a must for all individuals handling the equipment.
- Tyre wear: Make sure that the forklift does not operate in the same way and spinning the same corners. It may call for regular tyre repairs due to premature tear.
- Traction battery maintenance: The Water On Wednesday (WOW) principle is highly recommended to avoid unnecessary battery repair. Most importantly, top up the battery once it’s charged. Opportunity charging of the battery should be avoided since it may reduce its life. Only use high quality fuel recommended for the forklift.
We Offer A 100% FREE Forklift Consultation And Quotation Service
Let’s arrange for a FREE on-site forklift consultation. Let us work through your material handling requirements and needs.
We offer the BEST Forklift Solutions, including
Forklift Rental – Forklift For Sale – Forklift Repair – Forklift Spare Parts
To suit your business operation, working environment, cost, and safety among other factors!