FORKLIFT RENTAL AT THE BEST RATE
Complete Selection of Forklifts That Fit Your Short- And Long-Term Material Handling Requirements
Looking for forklift rental solutions in Singapore? Whether you need a forklift for a few days or a few years, we have the forklift rental solutions for you.
You can count on us to provide forklifts with the highest level of performance. Our forklifts are always maintained to the industry’s highest standards. To ensure consistent performance, we will conduct a comprehensive pre-rental inspections.
If you have limited budget to buy and maintain them, consider the option of renting a forklift. Well, this requires prior planning in order to save money, time and get rid of wastes that are uncalled for.
- Renting a forklift will save you high upfront costs incurred in buying new forklifts, recurring maintenance costs and legal issues related to safety.
- A forklift can be rented in the short term or in the long term to address your weight lifting needs. You will know exactly when to rent a forklift and for how long you are going to use it.
Short-term and Long-term Forklift Rental
If you have experienced a sudden increase of your workload due to unavoidable circumstances, you can consider renting a forklift to supplement the already existing ones. In that case, you can go for extra forklifts to address your prevailing situation.
There are times when long term forklift rental may be necessary. Based on the type of job you are doing, you can consider renting a forklift for a number of years. In both cases of indoor warehouse use and rugged outdoor function, forklifts can be rented for a number of years.
Whether in the short term or long term, forklift rental should be done with the following ideas in mind:
- Rent forklift from a forklift service provider who are reliable in terms of the quality of material handling equipment being provided and the timely response to get assistance when you need it.
- A good forklift service provider should be able to listen to your needs and after evaluating your situation, they should recommend the most suitable forklift for you.
- Should your application need attachments, go for optional equipment. It is important because different pallet trucks use different attachments. Warning devices such as back up lights and alarms could also be useful.
- Be ready with any special needs that your application may require. Provide details of the weight and size of the loads to be lifted and to what height. Other details would include the surface and operation conditions to ensure a safe choice of forklift.
We Offer A 100% FREE Forklift Consultation And Quotation Service
Let’s arrange for a FREE on-site forklift consultation. Let us work through your material handling requirements and needs.
We offer the BEST Forklift Solutions, including
Forklift Rental – Forklift For Sale – Forklift Repair – Forklift Spare Parts
To suit your business operation, working environment, cost, and safety among other factors!