COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS (CNG) FORKLIFTS
Wide Range of New & Used CNG Forklift Parts And Equipment For Sale / Rent
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) forklifts are the best option for businesses concerned about the air quality in their working environment as well as the safety of their employees.
Following are some of the reasons why you should go for CNG forklifts:
- CNG forklifts produce less carbon monoxide than diesel or gasoline forklifts, which means a better air quality to the working environment.
- CNG forklifts emit the lowest level of noise and gaseous emissions among internal combustion forklifts, which means lower safety and health risks to your operators/employees.
- CNG forklifts do not require battery recharging before the usage, which means increase the efficiency and productivity of the operation. Battery recharging and/or maintenance can lead to long hours of downtime.
- CNG burns cleaner than diesel or gasoline, which means lower the speed of wear and tear on the forklift parts and equipment. Therefore, company will spend less on the maintenance costs for the forklifts.
- The costs for a compressed natural gas forklift normally are less than for electric-powered forklifts.
If you want to check out Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) lift truck on sale, be it new or used ones, you can get in touch with us.
If you are considering the option of renting a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) forklift, be it short- or long-term, you can count on us too.
We commit to bring you the BEST SUITABLE forklift trucks and it’s spare parts, to meet any of your weight lifting and material handling needs!
Simply fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours!
We Offer A 100% FREE Forklift Consultation And Quotation Service
Let’s arrange for a FREE on-site forklift consultation. Let us work through your material handling requirements and needs.
We offer the BEST Forklift Solutions, including
Forklift Rental – Forklift For Sale – Forklift Repair – Forklift Spare Parts
To suit your business operation, working environment, cost, and safety among other factors!